This post may contain compensated links.
Even the most perfect rig in the world isn’t much use without a good place to park it. So where do full-time RVers park their RVs? How do they find those places, and how do you choose what’s best for you?
In this episode, Todd and Dustin break the options down. Learn the answers to the following:
- What’s the difference between RV parks and campgrounds?
- Why choose state parks or national parks, and what should you expect?
- What kinds of price points might you expect?
- What should you look for in a campground or RV park?
- How do you find RV sites?
- How do you save money on campground stays?
- What is boondocking and freedocking?
- Where can you find boondocking and freedocking, and what are the rules?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sponsor: Fulltime Families
- Google Maps satellite view
- Trucker’s Atlas
- Thousand Trails
- Passport America
- Ready Camp Go
RVing Dads is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.